Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today's Video, Day....4

Sorry about yesterday, but I let my blood sugar get completely out of whack. Diabetes sucks when that happens. My BS was over 400 yesterday afternoon. Yeah. That's pretty high. I'm still running high, at around 300, but I'm feeling much better today. Another couple days of being beyond good with my diet and we should be back to normal.

So, today's video doesn't have a dang thing to do with Christmas, unless you decide to pre-order one of the dvd's. And am I the last person to discover Dr. Horrible? Don't answer that. I already know I'm not, because I got to share it with Jeff and Kate just now. :)

So, without further ado, Josh Wedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Who knew Neil Patrick Harris could sing so well? I think I have a crush....

No comments: