A friend of mine found this blog that provides a template of sentences to finish. Apparently it happens every Friday, and since I haven't really posted in awhile....
And...here we go!
1. Writer's block is not the end of the world. It will go away at some point.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I lose myself in a really good book.
3. This salad I'm having for dinner tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is easy and feels good, other times its the hardest thing in the world.
5. Watching my friend's young son enjoying the freedom to just run and run is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a good reason I don't take my kids grocery shopping with me when I'm already tired. It was fun, though.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some gaming, tomorrow my plans include making lots of zucchini bread and Sunday, I want to maybe see a movie!