Saturday, December 6, 2008

Video of the Day

So, I'm sitting at the computer doing Christmas cards for a big family gathering tomorrow. I'm also reading my email after having been gone all day shopping. And what do I find, but this incredible video of "Carol of the Bells", which I absolutely love. If this doesn't blow you away, go check your shoes for lead weights. Honest.

Carol of the Bells.

At just over 9 minutes, it's a little long, but that just means you don't have to click "Play" as often. ;)

[Okay, it's still a really pretty version, but after listening to it again today, I can only conclude I was pretty tired last night - there were a few off-notes in there that just make you cringe. (7/12/08)]

Oh, and as a bonus, here's the only version of "The Little Drummer Boy" that I can stand. This is a pretty good cut of this particular song. I'd never seen the lead up to the song before. It's good.

No comments: