Friday, August 7, 2009

More from Drama Queen

I'm supposed to be writing, but I'm also still in the sorting mood. Go figure. The trick was to have my husband start a story line around my oldest character (the one I've been playing the longest) and then not be able to find her. BIG incentive, but so far I've had no luck. However, I have been finding some gems from my kids. DQ wrote this one during the past school year. Hope you enjoy it AND learn something...

The Iroquois were not farmers. They hunted and fished. They would use spears to fish with. It was called spear fishing and for hunting they would use spears, bow and arrows to kill the animals they were after. The Iroquois liked to make necklaces to wear to festivities. The main Iroquois tribes where the Huron, Erie, Tobacco and Neutral tribes.

[I'm not sure what she's doing with that last paragraph...]

No comments: