Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Black Tryllyam

Wow. It's been a week already? It felt so wierd working all of last week at my regular hours. We actually had school, with no delays, for the entire week, for the first time since before Winter Break! I've also been busy sorting, filing, and cleaning in preparation for a couple of pieces of furniture we'll be recieving soon. I'm taking it as a good sign that I really want to get back to writing and jewelry making, since I've gotten little of either done in the last few weeks. And I'll get to work in a much less cluttered environment. I'm really looking forward to it. (And I'll try to share some pics of it all when it's finished.)

I've also been reading. If I go too long without reading anything, even a magazine, I might just explode. *grin* I've been working on book two on my A-Z Reading Challenge List - Black Trillium, by Marion Zimmer Bradley, Julian May, and Andre Norton. I've read the book before,  but it was around 15 years ago and I've essentially forgotten everything that happens - at least so far.

"In the Eighth Hundred after those of Ruwenda came to rule over the swamp wilderness called the Mazy Mire (though not completely, for they never mastered the intractable Odlings), legend and history both awoke to record one of those great changes which now and then alter the very balance of the world." (From the Prologue)

If you don't know how Teaser Tuesday is played, check it out at Miz. B.'s blog by clicking on the badge to your right. And feel free to come play along!

No comments: