Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fragments

"And so he raised his hands to his face and screamed. And screamed. And screamed. There wasn't anything he could really do."

Doesn't that make you want to read more? Or at least find out why the guy is screaming? Me to. Welcome to my world at the moment. I'm currently sorting through old papers and files, preparing to get rid of one of our two filing cabinets. Coming across a hanging folder marked "Misc. Writing", in a folder labelled "Fragments", I found the above, along with bits and pieces from my freshman tutorial paper on nuclear power plants, some character sketches and I haven't discovered what else...yet. But really, at the moment I just want to know why the guy was screaming.

(Makes me wonder if he worked in the public schools...some days are like that...;)

No comments: