Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Something New To Play With

There is a digital scrapbooking software company out there handing out free copies of it's main title to bloggers and I was one of the lucky ones to be asked to give it a try. How this lovely opportunity came about, I'll never know, but I'm certainly enjoying playing around with it. I'm starting to really like the whole concept of digital scrapbooking. Tomorrow I'm going to try printing out a copy of this:


at the local RiteAid photo center. I'm planning on leaving it on my boss's door tomorrow morning IF I can get up early enough to accomplish my mission. And yes, I love my job and I really like my boss. I'm going to blame her for the corrupting influence of working in the office this year. ;-D (There's a story behind that bottom photo - she was helping out the fourth grade last spring as they played detective and searched for clues around the school...)

So, in the coming days I hope to play around with the software a little bit more and learn still more of what it can do so I can give you all an honest review. And guess what? I've got an extra copy of it to give away to one lucky reader. I can't wait. It'll be my first giveaway!

No comments: